Each Fiona Solitaires Jewellery is accompanied by a Fiona Certificate of Authenticity & Warranty for maintaining its brilliance. In the unlikely event the optical property of brilliance alters in Moissanite, the jewellery, along with the original sales receipt and the warranty card must be returned to us.
Fiona also reassures your trust and keeps your investments safe by giving you a lifetime return on all its jewellery.
Fiona Solitaires guarantee is simple and user friendly. Below are the terms and conditions of our exchange policies.
30 day exchange and money back policy:
If you are not satisfied with the product, you could return it to us within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange on the full invoice value.
You can return any of our products except for ones that have been customized for you.
Life time exchange:
You can of course exchange your Fiona Solitaires jewellery anytime after 30 days too! We offer a life time exchange on all our jewellery. If at any point of time you want to exchange or upgrade the jewellery, we will happily provide you with an exchange at 100% of the current market value shown on our website, less the making charges. Not valid on loose Moissanites.
If at any point, you wish to sell back your Fiona Solitaires jewellery, we also offer you a life time money back facility. We will return 80% cash of the market value shown on our website. Not valid on loose Moissanites.
THE EXCHANGE / RETURN AND MONEY BACK POLICIES are subject to terms and conditions as mentioned below:
- You will receive complimentary return shipping for all eligible products for return/money back within the 30 Day Exchange policy. Shipping charges for all other returns/exchange/money back shall be borne by Customer.
- Once your returned item is received our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item. Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweller other than Fiona Moissanite ), or damaged cannot be accepted for return/ money back.
- Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice for all returns/exchange/money back.
- In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate, Fiona Solitaires will send the jewellery to the Lab for recertification. The shipping cost and the cost of certification shall be borne by the customer.
- The return/money back amount will be as determined by our team at Fiona Moissanite. In case, any Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes are used during the original purchase, the amount will be reduced by the amount equivalent to the Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes.
- For all Money Back transactions, GST at the applicable rate shall be collected from the money back value. The prevailing rate is 3%.
- In case of Money back, the payment shall be made by way of an account payee cheque within 15 days of receipt of product along with Certificate and Invoice subject to quality confirmation and acceptance.
- Fiona Solitaires reserves the right to change the exchange/money back price of the product based on the Quality Inspection.
- In case of exchange, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the valuation of the old product before dispatch.
- For the 30-day Exchange/Return policy, if the product is purchased at a discounted price under any promotion, then Fiona Moisssanite will only refund the discounted price as per the invoice.